Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Outside of a dog...

...binders full of women are man's best friend.
Of course, inside of a dog it's too dark to read. Nyuk nyuk.

Off to the wild and the frozen North, but just wanted to take a moment to sigh about what a land I live in where there are fucking chowderheaded huge unmoving slorgs "undecided voters" (who use these fucking beauty contest/gossip columns "debates" to ingest weapons-grade stupidity based on serial lying "inform themselves" of the GOP political candidate's ridiculously fact-free assertions "positions on the issues") and their votes count the same as mine.

I mean, you work for Goldman Sachs and/or make more than $200K/yr? You have a TOTAL lock on voting for the GOP.

The rest of you?

WHAT is your FUCKING problem?

Christ but we are so fucketty fucking fuckolally fucked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've had a ton of conversations about the type of folks who are ignorant asshats who are PROUD of their ignorance and asshattedness, just in the past week. I live in a red county where I get screamed at while at stoplights because I have a Planned Parenthood sticker and a pro-union sticker on my car.

I can scarcely wait to see what happens when I care a designer handbag with "Obama '12" all over it's big face. :::::grins in predatory fashion::::